Bilingual French/Spanish Account Manager for YoungCapital International
Are you a natural born sales person and also a people manager? Would you like to work in a successful and dynamic organization that is the market leader for HR-solutions with/in/for young talent? Are you available for a fulltime position starting now? Then you are the one we are looking for!
YoungCapital International is a part of YoungCapital group and active in Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, UK and Austria as an online jobs board for students and graduates. In the past few years we have been growing extensively and established client-relations with many international companies. For more information you can visit our website: www.studentjobinternational.com
Description du poste
Your most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Sales and new business. Proactively generate new business with corporates/high volume companies or agencies.
- Develop an intensive relationship with new customers, according an account planning. This involves forecast, contact moments by phone and on location.
- Develop new products/services for your top clients, initiate pilots and tailor made offerings.
- Marketing planning per year to identify interesting projects and possible collaboration with local companies, universities and offline, events & campaigns.
Contrat et avantages
- A strong foundation for your commercial career.
- A substantive position in an international environment.
- A good salary, reimbursement of travel expenses, a bonus.
- Education and training in our YoungCapital University.
- The possibility to participate in a Dutch language course
- A job where you work amongst fun colleagues in an international environment with the best atmosphere!
- A born seller, entrepreneurial.
- Excellent communicator, able to work independently.
- Experienced in generating new business and maintaining, managing relations with existing customers.
- Interest or experience in recruitment industry is a plus
- Ambitious, full of energy, eager to learn.
- You take your own initiative and want to be responsible for your career growth.
- Organised worker, stress-proof, eye for detail.
What else do you bring to the table:Experience in sales.Available right away.You are a bilingual native French and Spanish speakerFun, energetic personality – willing to make a difference
- Type de Contrat
- CDI - Temps plein, CDD - Temps plein
- Administration / Secrétariat, Ressources humaines / Recrutement , Finance / Comptabilité
- Formation requise
- Ecole de commerce/IAE, Ecole d'ingénieurs, Université
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée
- Anglais, Français, Espagnol