You will be working for a famous brand Mercedes within the roadside assistance Service departments you will answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Daimler and external parties.
- Handling incoming calls
- You are responsible for after-sales service issues
- Ensuring that customer concerns and inquiries are dealt with adequately
- Manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge
- Employees answer inbound customer requests for roadside assistance in the customer’s native language
- Offer help on the phone or coordinate assistance through Mercedes-Benz authorized service providers.
- Ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible
Who are we looking for?
- Higher vocational education
- Fluent in French
- Fluent in English
- Good written and verbal skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Computer literacy
- Experience in customer care
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate on high volumes
What are we offering you?
- Work in a growing international company
- Working within a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Self-development opportunities
- Result-oriented bonus (variable payment)
- Shift allowance based on actual hours is paid
- Pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us
If you are interested by this position to work for Mercedes in Roadside Assistance service. Apply now on the link below and send us your CV and Cover letter in English. For information please contact email@example.com or +31 23