Ce que vous allez faire
We are offering flexible job opportunities in babysitting and teaching for English speakers in most major cities in France: Paris and Ile de France, Lyon, Toulouse, Nantes, Bordeaux, Lille, Nantes, Marseille, Montpellier, Rennes, Marseille, Nice, Strasbourg … Are you ready to join us?
- 2 types of part-time jobs are available all year long:
- babysitting children (2 to 12 years old) from 5 up to 30 hours per week,
- teaching your language to kids, teenagers or adults from 2 up to 10 hours per week.
It's more than a job: become a Language Ambassador!
- Work with kids and pass on your knowledge and passion for languages,
- Join a community of 2500 foreigners and make new friends from all over the world,
- Improve your skills with our approach developed by educational experts in language
acquisition and Montessori
#nounou #baby sitting #garde d'enfants #babysitter #babysitting
Ce qu'on vous propose:
- A dedicated HR advisor
- Assistance with French administration
- Free French classes in Paris
- Full online training provided and workshops about babysitting and teaching,
- Velib' pass (bike sharing system) offered for a year, access to negotiated deals (bank, insurance, movies, travel…),
- International Wine&Cheese parties, Halloween party…
Ce qu'on vous demande:
- Pas de diplôme requis
- Be at least 18,
- For childcare jobs: previous experience with children required (formal or informal),
- For teaching jobs: previous experience in teaching required,
- No minimum level of French required
- Be a EU citizen or hold a visa to work in France,
- Minimum stay: 3 months.
Total package: 10-20€ /hour
Salary varies according to the type of job, number of children, location and number of hours.
- Formation requise
- Lycée ou CFA, Ecoles supérieures, Université, Ecole de commerce/IAE, Ecole d'ingénieurs, Autres Grandes Ecoles
- à l'échelle nationale
- Heures de travail par semaine
- 20 - 30
- Type de Contrat
- Job étudiant, Job saisonnier
- Responsable de
- Baby-sitting and teaching jobs for english speakers
- Service à la personne , Au pair
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée