STRAMMER is an international leading player in recruitment in Middle Management and
Top Management, Talent Management and Outplacement across the Life Sciences industry (pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology, medical equipment).
STRAMMER created the Full Talent Solution®, the first integrated offer of solutions tailored to meet the challenges of its clients.
Description du poste
Some key figures:
- 10 offices around Europe
- 42 consultants and coaches
- 14 languages
- 500 projects in 2016 across Europe
- 35% increase per year
STRAMMER is currently starting a significant IT and information change by implementing tools into the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment and a new CRM for the global business.
This position is ideal for a candidate looking to gain insight into a global IT transformation program and Supply Chain for information based data.
The project director is reinforcing the CRM team to ensure a successful roll-out of the CRM projects across Europe.
- Assist the Group Research and Knowledge Director implementing the new CRM structure.
- To help manage, control and coordinate project schedule & implementation to make sure the project is completed on time.
- To manage data migration: audit of actual databases and referentials – to participate in the data cleaning and data merging.
- Actively participate in SharePoint migration process and educate users on migration strategy as well as validate that Standard Operating Procedures are being followed
- Map and migrate data from SQL based technology to Microsoft Dynamics (MercuryXrm).
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding migration processes
- Participate in structuring our Cloud document repository
- Create and build the first bases for Commercial Development in the CRM to ensure the program communications are working effectively and identify potential improvements
- Perform basic testing. Will have an eye for detail and assist migration team in identifying gaps and differences in the migrated data by comparing against original structure.
Contrat et avantages
STRAMMER offers you a know-how on strategic business information and driving Knowledge Management in an international multisite environment.
With a key support role such as this one, you will benefit from a real support and will be trained to become an implementation expert!
You will gain insight on the commercial/business aspects in coordination with business data management as well as overseeing the CRM/ERP implementation life cycle from the early planning stage to post-implementation.
- Currently studying
- Relevant experience not neccessary Previous work experience preferred (preferably in computer related science)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Solutions; Office365, Sharepoint, OneNote, Microsoft Teams
- Higher education
- Fluent in English. French is a huge plus
- Internship contracted full time of 6 months
- Formation requise
- Ecole de commerce/IAE, Ecole d'ingénieurs, Université, Ecoles supérieures, Autres Grandes Ecoles
- Type de Contrat
- Stage, Alternance/Apprentissage
- Échelle de salaire
500€ par mois
- Responsable de
- Supply Chain Mgmt, Data migration, CRM implementation
- Informatique / Télécommunication, Gestion de projet
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée