Description du poste
Data is the cornerstone of our business and we have many sources : our clients using our online platform and expressing their profile and needs, our sales and marketing teams collecting customer data through our CRM, external data sources…
To support our growth, we are looking for a Product designer to join our product team and contribute to create best-in-class user journeys for our platform.
What will you do ?
- Contribute to run discovery projects: user interviews, prototyping, user testing, journey creation workshops (design sprints type), journey improvement workshops
- Design user journeys and propose them to product managers, according to the brief they shared in the product requirement document
- Iterate on the journeys, taking the feedback from product managers, product designers, product engineers and business stakeholders
- Validate the front-end UX/UI development with developers
- Enrich the design system
- Follow the product process
- Define clear priorities and communicate on your progress
- You master delivery tools: Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- You master discovery tools: Invision, Proto.io, Protopie.io
- You have already participated or organised design sprints, creativity workshops, design review workshops and have some basic knowledge of workshops tools
- You know the HORSE framework or equivalent to improve a user journey
- You know about how to run effectively user interviews and user tests
- Native level in French, fluent in English
- You have some experience/knowledge in SaaS B2B product management
- You have some experience/knowledge in retail or FMCG market
- You are passionate about personality and business collaboration psychology
INFOS PRATIQUES SUR L'OFFRE
- Where : Paris 8th, close to the Champs-Elysées
- When : from September, 2021
We provide data powered high quality business leads in the FMCG retail market !
Our mission is to transform the consumer goods industry to be more transparent, efficient, open and sustainable.
We believe that the heart of this transformation is with the creation of meaningful business opportunities worldwide in the FMCG market, from the clean ingredients to the brands, from the eco-packaging to the retailers.
We are building a B2B SaaS platform that connects all key stakeholders in the FMCG industry, generates high quality data-based recommendations, trusted business introductions and efficient business leads management leading to first business meetings.
The platform has been created in 2020 and has a highly dynamic and international team of around 20 people, working in the Champs-Elysees, in Paris.
You want to operate in a complex industry where there is a certain logic in stakeholders interactions, where taxonomy is essential to generate good recommendations ? Come join us !
- Formation requise
- Autres Grandes Ecoles
- Les Lilas
- Heures de travail par semaine
- 4 - 40
- Type de Contrat
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée