Description du poste
Résumé du poste:
Career with a Difference Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities. Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
This position requires shift duty.
Typical shift hour: Morning shift (8:00am to 8:00pm) ; Afternoon shift (1:30pm to 11:30pm) ; Overnight shift (8:00pm to 8:00am).
Technician (Attraction) supports responsible for the daily check, regular maintenance, fault handling and emergency response of the watercrafts, trains & railroad, vehicles, building. Each position has a specific focus within the technical team depending on experience. Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics
• Responsible for maintenance / repair / installation of mechanical / electrical / electronic equipment or devices on major park & resort facilities including but not limited to amusement rides, animation figures, theatre equipment, parade floats, special effects, AV & lighting, air conditioning, kitchen equipment, plumbing & drainage, fire services, etc.
• Perform various preventive and corrective maintenance activities as assigned
• Work with Operations to maintain the readiness of the facilities by performing efficient system recovery and fault rectifications
• Carry out parts & spares stock take and other workshop activities assigned New Attractions
• Work together with the field installation team on day-to-day installation for attractions in the park
• Carry out on-site test and adjustment activities on major attraction equipment (amusement rides, animated figures, special effects, etc.)
• Upon attractions turnover, carry out various preventive and corrective maintenance activities on multiple types of attraction equipment (amusement rides, animation figures, show pieces, theatre stage equipment, control, image and effects, AV, lighting, etc.)
• Work in co-operation with Park Operations to maintain readiness of attractions by performing efficient system recovery and fault rectifications
• Carry out spares & consumable stock up, and other workshop activities
• Craft Certificate / Certificate in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Building Services Engineering or other relevant disciplines
• At least 2 years’ experience in machine, pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control systems, electronic equipment, PLC/Relay Logics, theatre equipment, show automation, automotive, air conditioning, kitchen equipment, plumbing & drainage, fire services, production plant equipment or plant equipment
• Hands-on maintenance, installation or test and commissioning experience in a multiple disciplines system
• Working at height, shift duties cover day or overnight and public holidays are required
• Ability to speak Cantonese / English / Putonghua
• Candidates with less experience will also be considered as Technician Trainee
• Experience in amusement rides / facilities maintenance is preferred
• Possess electrical license “A” & driving license would be an advantage
Informations Supplémentaires: SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Formation requise
- Autres Grandes Ecoles
- Heures de travail par semaine
- 4 - 40
- Type de Contrat
- CDD - Temps plein
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée