Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805.
Our purpose is to build responsible partnerships with our clients, communities, and the companies in which we invest, in order to safeguard and transmit wealth, of all kinds, in the service of the real economy.
With more than CHF 576 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2019, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 28 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Monaco, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.Job description:
Pictet Asset Management (Europe) , set up in Luxembourg in 2005, manages the assets of some of the world’s largest institutions, financial intermediaries and their clients. Our culture welcomes independent thinkers and centres around investment excellence, a long-term perspective and a dedication to client service. To act as the internal auditor responsible for management companies in Luxembourg, reporting to the chairmen of the respective Boards of Directors and conducting officers. As part of our Group Internal Audit Department you will conduct internal audit assignments across our management companies in Luxembourg.
· Independently managing risk-related audit assignments in the areas of asset management and asset servicing.
· Drafting audit reports, making specific suggestions for improvements and following up on the measures to be implemented.
· Maintaining a close working relationship with the rest of the Group Internal Audit ;
Developing strong business relationships with key stakeholders in the Pictet ;
Playing an active role during meetings when reports are presented to Pictet’s governing ;
· Managing consulting assignments within the business lines to assist them with their ; As the chosen applicant, you will be rigorous and precise in your approach while also demonstrating a high degree of initiative and independence. You will be required to use these qualities as part of a dynamic and expanding team. Moreover, in addition to adhering to the company's values, your team spirit, dedication and integrity will play a key role in how you develop in your career.
· University degree in Economics or Finance.
· In-depth knowledge of the asset management and asset-servicing businesses.
· Particular preference will be given to applicants who hold:
o the Certified Internal Auditor diploma (CIA), or equivalent qualification (CPA); and
o the Chartered Financial Analyst diploma, or equivalent qualification (CFA, CAIA, FRM).
o At least seven years' experience as an internal or external auditor or in a risk/control function in the field of asset management. Fluency in French and English, with outstanding writing skills.
Knowledge of another language (especially Italian) would be an asset.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies. "In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description".
Diversity & Inclusion
Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!