Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805.
Our purpose is to build responsible partnerships with our clients, communities, and the companies in which we invest, in order to safeguard and transmit wealth, of all kinds, in the service of the real economy.
With more than CHF 576 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2019, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 28 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Monaco, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.Job description:
Pictet & Cie (Europe) is seeking to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor for its Internal Audit Luxembourg unit.
Within the Internal Audit team You will conduct internal audit assignments independently, both at Pictet & Cie (Europe) SA in Luxembourg and at its European branches and at FundPartner Solutions (Europe)
· Managing risk-based audit assignments independently in sectors such as private client wealth management and institutional asset management, fund administration, custodian banking and corporate functions, at Pictet Luxembourg and its European branches.
· Writing or contributing to the drafting of audit reports, putting forward concrete suggestions for improvement and following up on action to be taken.
· Actively contributing at the meetings when the audit reports are presented to management.
· Following up on audit recommendations.
· University degree (BAC+4/BAC+5) in Economics and Finance.
· A diploma as a company auditor and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), as well as good knowledge of IT systems and/or data analysis techniques would be an asset.
· At least four to seven years’ experience as an internal or external auditor in the banking or financial industry.
· Excellent command of French and English coupled with very good writing skills in both languages.
· Good knowledge of another language (especially German, Italian or Spanish) would be a plus.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies. In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.
Diversity & Inclusion
Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!