Description du poste
Our company is an established company with a startup spirit based in Singapore, Belgium, Thailand, Madagascar and Philippines.
We provide data preparation services to the most innovative companies in the World.
We feed AI models with qualitative data to make them reach full potential.
We differentiate with high-end services thanks to a unique data production methodology and, more importantly, thanks to a wonderful 500-people team.
As a People company, our company thrives on bringing talents from developing countries on the international AI scene.
We are calling for a sales executive to look after Netherlands, Belgian and German markets.
We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can effectively manage both day-to-day conversations as well as more tech and AI driven exchange. He will develop our clientele among ambitious scale-ups and big corporates investing heavily in AI technologies such as Computer vision and NLP.
Here is a summary of what is expected from you :
Don’t worry, it’s gonna be awesome !
- Actively prospect and close potential clients with the support of solution architecture team
- Forecast and manage sales Pipeline
- Manage key relationship with existing clients & leads, partners, academics, influencers and other stakeholders on your market(s)
- Work with the marketing team to define the marketing strategy in your area(s)
- Help building a partnership network across Europe
- In a collaborative spirit, use Agile tools with our sales team (bi-weekly stand up, product backlog, sprint review,…)
- Lever smart digital solutions to nurture existing clients and/or to generate leads in order to increase efficiency
- 3-5+ years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- The ability to understand complex technical requirements and work with technical team to craft the right proposal for the client
- The ability to develop and execute account plans for companies spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- A knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally at an international scale (from Startups to big Corporate, academics, Entrepreneurs,…)
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly
- A sophisticated commercial sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of our client’s businesses
- Master II in business management or engineering or data science
- Has strong interest in technical innovation & AI in particular
- Fluent in English and French
- ready to travel!
- Be part of a dynamic and international team
- Work in a cosy place in Brussels
- Put your shoulder to the wheel to tackle upcoming AI challenges
- An attractive salary package
- Formation requise
- Autres Grandes Ecoles, Université, Ecole d'ingénieurs, Ecole de commerce/IAE, Ecoles supérieures
- Type de Contrat
- CDI - Temps plein
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée
- Anglais, Français