Hermès est une maison familiale indépendante qui poursuit sa tradition artisanale française depuis bientôt deux siècles et déploie aujourd’hui sa créativité à travers 14 métiers.
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
1. PRODUCT OFFER CONSTRUCTION
• Allow to every store of the region to propose a unique product offer with a strong identity to recruit customers and improve customer loyalty of both local and international clienteles.
• Optimize the product offer of Fashion Métiers within the regional retail network to maximize turnover.
• Identify the potential of the Product Offer in all the boutiques through a good knowledge of clients and competitors online and offline.
• Support the stores in buying the most potential assortment through Collection (Podium), Permanent items and regular reorders.
• Follow-up on deliveries in close collaboration with stores and logistics to ensure highest ST and perfect Stock coverage (MOS) depending on the métiers.
• Ensure inventory’s quality by organizing product transfers, replenishments and defining destocking operations.
• Be the reference for the stores for collections’ information and launch organization.
• Work closely with VM and other commercial teams to intensify product visibility in store and improve ST and sales performance.
2. ANALYSIS AND KPIS FOLLOW-UP
• Manage full life cycle of products: From building the budgets to defining the OTB.
• Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to support Store Managers during the buying preparation.
• Produce sales and stock analysis for PO (monthly and ad hoc) by using dedicated softwares (COGNOS, CEGID).
• Follow-up the stock coverage per Metier (MOS).
• Analyse every aspect of bestsellers (price points, colours or size) and ensure that bestsellers reach their full potential.
• Monitor slow sellers, advise and help PO with appropriate actions.
• Produce and Share market review to the Top Management.
• Create strong links and be an active member of International Merchandising community to share best practices.
• Work in close collaboration with VM to make the beauty of our Product Offer strongly visible in store.
• Support the Communications team and VM in preparation of in-store animations (ie trunkshow, pop-up).
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite