Hermès est une maison familiale indépendante qui poursuit sa tradition artisanale française depuis bientôt deux siècles et déploie aujourd’hui sa créativité à travers 14 métiers.
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries.
- Be the link between the team and the manager by a frequent presence on the sales floor
- Manage and organize the departments, in keeping with the spirit of quality and excellence of Hermès
- Achieve sales objectives, setting an example to its department team by acting as an ambassador to customers
- Offer an excellent after-sales service to create client loyalty
- Coordinate and motivate the team to provide a consistent level of service to customers, and ensure consistent relations with certain customers (local and international)
- Train the team and integrate new comers especially by sharing the Hermès spirit, quality and service to enhance the sense of belonging to the company, motivation and improve customer service
- Coordinate daily morning briefs
- Identify the training needs for all team and report to the store manager
- Guarantee the correct standing and grooming of the team in line with corporate policies
- Ensure the respect of company policies, even in the area of health and safety of the store and team
- Identify and address daily stock needs of each department, manage the stock level in the optimum coverage to achieve the sales target
- Daily control and approval of the Permanent Stock items in the system
- Follow the fast moving products regularly and report and warn the stockist and store manager
- Prepare the feedback for each team member for the Road Maps prepared and declared by the store manager
- Plan and coordinate stock count weekly and monthly with the guidance of store manager, report the results
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite