An excellent and exciting opportunity to join us to work either full-time or part-time as a Care Assistant, where you will work part of a great team and be making a difference to our residents by providing excellent care standards.
At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK.
The home is a beautiful home providing the highest level of residential, nursing and dementia care for up to 71 elderly residents. Our luxurious care home is set in the heart of Thames Ditton, with excellent public transport links.
- Healthcare Assistant - Days & Night Shifts Available!
- Full-Time OR Part-Time Available!
- Competitive Salary
The Healthcare Assistant role
- It’s not just our resident’s health needs you’ll help meet. You’ll also help them to get more out of life – to be more independent, to enjoy a wider range of activities, and, above all, to have more choice in their day to day life.
- Working closely with your Team Leader and our nurses, you’ll lend a hand with everything from helping someone get ready for an eagerly anticipated family visit, to supporting someone who’s trying to build up their mobility.
- Whether you’re assisting a nurse, getting involved with a daily activity, filling in vital paperwork or lending someone a hand to eat their lunch, you’ll make all the residents you care for feel safe, comfortable and secure. In other words, you’ll make them feel right at home.
What we offer
- Competitive pay rates – we regularly review regional and competitor pay rates to ensure we’re offering the best incentives to work with us
- Flexible hours – enabling you to balance work and home life
- Voluntary Benefits Package – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Personalised career path ladders to ensure fulfilling career development
- A £500 refer-a-nurse scheme
- A £250 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support workers
- DUT, BTS, DEUG required
- You will need to be flexible, patient, caring, organised and great with people.
- To join us, you won’t necessarily need to have experience working with older people in residential care (although this would be ideal).
- Manager up to speed with residents’ needs and progress.
- A team player, you can follow guidelines and policies easily, and will have good written skills, as you will need to write up care plans.
- You’ll need to be flexible to work shifts on a rota basis, and alternate weekends.
- Education Level
- Ecoles supérieures, Université, Ecole de commerce/IAE, Ecole d'ingénieurs, Autres Grandes Ecoles
- à l'échelle nationale
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- CDD - Temps plein
- Responsible for
- Type of Job
- Santé / Médecine / Paramédical, Formation / Tuteur / enseignement
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required