From setting electricity prices in Ireland to restructuring the profit strategy of Valencia Football Club, your work will have a major impact from day 1. With clients such as Google and EDF Energy, and over 30 different nationalities across its 140 employees, this multicultural, friendly but professional company offers graduates an exciting path into the world of finance and economics consultancy.
Description du poste
Analysts have the opportunity to attend client meetings within a few months of starting
- Data analysis and drafting emails to clients
Explaining complex financial/economic information to clients in a clear and simple manner
- Working directly with partners and senior management from day 1
Contrat et avantages
- Structured career path with lots of personal development opportunities - you could become a senior consultant in only 4 years
- Academy programme for personal development - people skills, project management, networking and presentation skills, for example.
- CFA and CAIA qualifications fully funded and supported
- Flexible working hours - huge focus on wellbeing so no long hours here!!
- Pension contributions, discounted travel and private healthcare insurance, 25 days holiday
- Niveau Master
- Our client is looking for candidates with an outstanding academic record and so a 1st or 2:1 in Economics or Finance is a MUST.
- A masters in Economics or Finance is highly desired!
- You may be required to work abroad or with European offices/clients, so as well as English, you must be business fluent in either Italian, German, Dutch or French
- You must have a passion for microeconomics
- Formation requise
- Ecole de commerce/IAE, Université, Ecoles supérieures, Autres Grandes Ecoles
- à l'échelle nationale
- Heures de travail par semaine
- 35 - 40
- Type de Contrat
- CDI - Temps plein, CDD - Temps plein
- Responsable de
- Analyst and Consultant roles
- Finance / Comptabilité
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée