Atos est un leader international de la transformation digitale avec environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays et un chiffre d’affaires annuel de l’ordre 12 milliards d’euros.
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
• Java J2EE Software Engineer required for leading European player in the Payment business.
• Analysis, design of complex systems and transversal processes in payment business.
• Part of a transversal team responsible for strategic and long term processes around common components, release and support management for the payment platform and its customers.
• Support to the project leader, support to internal and external stakeholders of the payment platform by technical leading of the transversal activities.
• Transfer of the results gained during analysis to technical design and (object oriented, SOA) and process.
• Implement design software solutions together with teams from architecture, development, maintenance and transversal technical projects.
• Support to the release and maintenance managers.
• Based in Blois (France)
- Final degree (university or technical college) in software engineering, computer science or equivalent education.
Technical skills and tools (mandatory):
- Java, JEE (JSP, Servlets, EJB 3.0, JPA, JMS), Tapestry*
- Web services development (SOAP, WSDL…)
- Git/Mercurial, Eclipse or IntelliJ, XML
- Application server: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
- SQL knowledge (Oracle or similar)
- OS: Windows, Unix, Linux
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!