Junior Financial... L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. A unique and international portfolio of 34 complementary brands,...
Junior Financial Controller
L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. A unique and international portfolio of 34 complementary brands, generating over 25 billion euro of sales in 2016 : Lancôme, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, Armani Parfums, YSL, Kerastase, Vichy, Kiehl’s, La Roche-Posay, Gemey Maybelline NY, Shu Uemura, NYX, Urban Decay, Diesel...
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Reporting to the Finance Director or Senior Financial Controller for one of our brands, divisions or geographies, with the support of a strong integration program, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Daily analysis of the P&L
· Strategic planning (3 year plans), forecasting and trend analysis
· Production of monthly financial dashboards
· Profitability analysis of new product launches
· Analysis and studies of resource optimization
· Ensuring the budgetary margins are respected
· Expense management and variance analysis
As a strategic finance business partner, you will support and advise your stakeholders in Marketing, Sales and other functions. You will also ensure that the correct accounting and finance policies of the group are upheld at all times.
· Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting (BAC+5)
· A first experience in financial controlling, managerial accounting or audit
· An excellent communicator, you are rigorous, flexible and have profound analytical skills
· Capable and passionate about working in an international environment
· Fluent English and French, a third language would be a plus
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Want to join a passionate and dynamic team?
Looking for the chance to grow and develop inside a leading world organization?
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons and deepen your financial skills as a strategic finance business partner at L’Oréal Group.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite