Description du poste
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital transformation with circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries and pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion. Serving a global client base, the Group is the European leader in Big Data, Cybersecurity, Digital Workplace and provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, the Group supports the digital transformation of its clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market.
Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Internship at Atos in the department Global
Are you ready for a challenging international internship in our global team?
Siemens-Atos Global Alliance was set up in 2011 as part of the unique relationship with Siemens, the largest client and main industrial shareholder of Atos, in order to develop a joint innovation and investment solution portfolio. Together we provide a unique competitive advantage to our customers, accelerating their digitalization transformation, especially in the field of smart data and digital services.
The Global Siemens Alliance team is an international team that is looking for a determined, motivated and ambitious intern(s) to support preferably out of our key locations, like Germany (Munich), Netherlands (Amstelveen) or France (Bezons).
During the internship you will broaden your knowledge of the IT market and gain insights into the global partnership between Siemens and Atos and its innovative topics. You will also get engaged e.g. in various business and process oriented activities, global fairs, events and workshops. The position has a strong exposure to the Atos Global Top Management.
- Deep diving on the business aspects of ongoing joint investments in areas such as Industry 4.0, Data Analytics and Security to understand how the companies are working together and support our joint collaboration we welcome your new ideas to create more value out of our multi-million investment fund.
- Support in sales enablement like prepare fairs, events or workshops, and improve the representation of our customer demonstrations of the jointly developed solutions within Atos Business Technology and Innovation Centers we want you to bring your drive
- In marketing communications including review of presentations, creating new content and improving our internal and external communication we want you to give a fresh insight on what we can do better.
- Assist in the creation of business status reports to the Executive Committee of Atos directly reporting to the top management of Atos
- Support additional ad-hoc activities that increase the quality and output of the Alliance team I do not want you to bring me coffee, I want you to bring me your energy and insight.
- Depending on your interest and experience and current demand within the team, the role might get adjusted and focused.
- You are in the last year of your Bachelor or have started Master, preferably in business studies or similar
- You are available for at least 4-5 months
- You are business fluent in English. Dutch, German or French is considered a plus
- You are well experienced in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- You possess analytical and organizational skills, as well as good numerical understanding
- You are quality orientated, able to cope with time pressure in your tasks, and to work flexible office hours occasionally
- You have great communication skills, also towards management
- You have a passionate, creative, detail-oriented and innovative mindset
In case of equal qualifications severely disabled applicants will be favoured. The position is equally aimed at both genders.
Please be aware that we can only consider applications which are complete (i.e. including cover letter, resume and references) and submitted through our online application platform.
Please call Lea Bergbauer at +49 211 399 36265 if you have any questions regarding the position.
We are looking forward to your application.
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée