Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital transformation with circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries and pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion. Serving a global client base, the Group is the European leader in Big Data, Cybersecurity, Digital Workplace and provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, the Group supports the digital transformation of its clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
For more information, visit: atos.net
Within the R&D department of ATOS and more specifically in the Server Design department, you will take place in a HPC (High Performance Computing) oriented environment.
The department develops hardware systems allowing the design, among other things, of the world's largest computing clusters. From mechanics to the development of a last generation interconnect, we are focused towards innovation and performance improvement. You will integrate the team responsible for using the hardware the best way and for making it available to the applications within upper layers. Thus, a mastery of the system is necessary, but also a knowledge of the material problems.
Supported by HPC experts, your mission will be to:
- Support the system and kernel part of the HPC offer to give the best performance and the hardware support (understanding and optimizing hardware operation)
- Work on an optimized Linux system that ensure the performance of machines developed by Bull Atos (oriented HPC or very large memory)
- Take into account new Bull technologies and equipments (New processor architectures, high performance network, dense platforms ...)
- Write technical documentation and associated reporting
- Look for novelty, continuous improvement, innovation in a field at the forefront of technology
Required Skills :
- System, Linux, Core, Hardware, Redhat, C language, scripts (bash, python, perl)
- HPC knowledge is a plus : MPI, network resources management, hardware
- Team work
Sectionnez la région qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et recevez les nouvelles offres d'emplois associées par e-mail