Description du poste
We are looking for people with and without previous experience in tourist entertainment. So if you never worked before as an entertainer, but you enjoy sports, love kids or like being on the stage. This job offer is perfect for you!
These are some of the things you will have to do:
- Organize and participate in the daytime activities and the evening entertainment program of the hotel.
- During the day you will have to organize and coach activities such as water games, sport tournaments (football, volleyball), games and thematic days, etc.
- In the Kids club we organize for children theme days, games, Creative activities, sports, etc.
- In the Evening program we have the mini disco for the children, followed by a game or a show organized by the entertainment team. All our shows are modern and have multimedia support.
- The most important thing for an entertainer are the PUBLIC RELATIONS, the contact with the client is priority. All you needs is good communication skills.
Accommodation provided in shared room.
- Meals provided at the hotel during the contract.
- Contract recognized by European legislation, which includes contributions to Social Security and Accident Insurance.
- Opportunities of promotion within the company
- 1.5 days off per week
- 30 days annual leave
- Salary between 750-1.000 € gross monthly according to the candidate experience
- Minimum 5-6 months of
- Availability ( incorporations from March )
- Geographical mobility
- Open and active personality.
- Eager to work and have fun. With lots of energy, a big smile and good team
- Languages: German, English, French, Dutch, Swedish or Hungarian.
- Formation requise
- Lycée ou CFA, Ecoles supérieures
- à l'étranger: 100 - Étranger
- Type de Contrat
- Job étudiant
- Promotion / Prospection / Force de vente, Evénementiel
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée
- Anglais, Français