For our client, a large online organisation that offers services to consumers, we are looking for a French speaking webcontent-specialist in Utrecht, Holland, for the upcoming months. Are you experierenced in working with webcontent and are you fluent in French? Quickly read more!
Our client is an ambitious organisation that offers services on the internet where products are being compared with each other.
The mission of our client is not only to help consumers with making their choice on their purchase, but also to make them proud of their purchase, before, during and after the purchase.
Our client is located in the centre of Utrecht, Holland. The company culture is said to be open, professional en pleasant. De company has 50 employees, both in Utrecht and internationally.
A common workday for a webcontent-specialist:
The tasks of a webcontent-specialist:
- You fire up your computer and quickly make a call to one of the local data-suppliers for more information on a new product-section;
- After the conversation, you focus on an existing section and you assess if everything is there for the consumer to make a good comparison;
- It can always be better! In the afternoon, you answer some questions from customers and you perform a survey to sniff out which product are 'hot' now. Of course we want those in our selection.
Workdays and worktimes:
- Creating new sections on the website;
- Pro-actively thinking about new product sections;
- Optimising and configuring of existing product sections;
- Enhancing product information, in quantity as well as quality;
- Training our automatised mapping algorithm
Requirements of a webcontent-specialist:
- This is a fulltime job for 40 hours a week. You'll be working from monday to friday during office hours
- This a job for 3 to 6 months
Why work as a webcontent-specialist:
- You are fluent in French, written and oral, you speak English as well;
- You went to college;
- You have a knack for details, but also have a helicopterview and know how to prioritise;
- You're precise and analytic;
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Excel;
- Preferably you've worked with content management tools.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
- You'll be working in a young international team of specialists from Finland, France and Holland;
- You get the opportunity to work with the best known webstores in Holland;
- You'll be working in an open, informal, but professional environment, with young ambitious colleagues;
- A start-salary of €1800-2000 per month, based on your experience, education and age.