Amazon place l’intérêt du client au premier plan et travaille à être l’entreprise la plus orientée client au monde.
Do you pioneer? Do you enjoy breaking down and solving complex problems for the benefit of a quickly expanding customer base, focusing first on our customer and working backwards? Do you want to be part of a newly formed organization that is designing and launching new business models across the world? If so, the Amazon XL (AMXL) operations team is looking for an experienced Delivery Service Partner (DSP) Manager.
As the DSP Manager for AMXL Last Mile you will be a key part of developing and managing the Amazon XL last mile operations with DSP expansion in France and wider EU locations for 2-person deliveries end-to-end. You will have key responsibility for account manage delivery service providers in France, help them improve their performance and grow with many delivery stations' launches planned in the coming months/years. You will be part of the AMXL Last Mile DSP Management team, and be key in developing and delivering progressive learning and development programs for new and existing Last Mile suppliers across AMXL EU.
Working in multi-sites continuously improving environment , you will develop strong commercial relationships with our last mile delivery partners to improve compliance, productivity, safety, driver engagement and customers' KPIs. You will effectively plan with delivery partners to make sure driver supply is aligned to seasonal volume demand.
The post holder will lead significant change and design creative solutions to complex problems. This will require a very curious, analytical approach as well the ability to manage internal as well as external stakeholders and a strong drive to deliver bar-raising results.
Position can be based in different locations across France, but preferably in Paris.
· Developing and managing current suppliers, performance analysis, QBRs and compliance audits.
· Continuously transforming our mix of delivery providers in order to engineer a delivery network with the highest quality, reliability, flexibility, and lowest cost.
· Manage and execute cross-functional projects or components of large programs, from start to finish; including data gathering and manipulation and analysis, forward looking supply chain approaches, and communication of insights and recommendations.
· Creating and implementing improvements to our transportation network that deliver flexible and efficient products for our customers.
· Communicate all procedural changes to network of Delivery Service providers, including the addition of new VAS.
· Sourcing and recruiting new service providers that excel in the execution of large parcel deliveries, including Value Added Services (VAS) when required.
· Experience managing projects in a matrix environment
· Experience in building strong relationships with external companies
· Experience in managing external service providers up to the highest standard
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· Fluency in French and English
· Business judgement with a track record of successfully delivering quantifiable and bar-raising results.
· You can drive improvements while demonstrating strong analytical skills: you’ll utilise exceptional problem-solving, and communication skills to influence process change,
· You’re a great communicator: you’re confident when communicating, especially with varying levels of seniority, within a large organisation and have excellent interpersonal skills.
· You’re an agile, forward-thinking innovator: you’re able to thrive with your team, even as you manage occasional ambiguity and/or conflicting priorities and demand.
· You’re able to objectively step back from situations to look at the bigger picture, while maintaining your meticulous attention-to-detail.
· Strong negotiator and experience of successfully closing vendor contracts.
· Experience working within the transportation delivery industry and has expertise and a solid understanding of carrier operations are advantageous.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite