Amazon place l’intérêt du client au premier plan et travaille à être l’entreprise la plus orientée client au monde.
Please submit your application in English.
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we’re just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including a broad selection of French Amazon Original shows including recent movies Connectés, Brutus vs César and Forte, as well as thousands of TV shows and movies in the Prime Video catalogue in France, such as award-winning and critically-acclaimed global Amazon Original series The Boys, Hunters, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Homecoming, Good Omens, Star Trek: Picard, Carnival Row, The Grand Tour, American Gods, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel as well as French Amazon Originals True Story, LOL: Qui Rit, Sort !, Mixte Le Bal des Folles, Celebrity Hunted, Orelsan : Montre Jamais Ca à Personne, Flashback, Nabilla : Sans filtre among others.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon’s Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are seeking a Senior Post Production Executive to support local originals movies projects produced in France from our Paris office. The Senior Post Production Executive will track progress and manage the delivery of all assets from third-party productions to Amazon Studios. This includes maintaining schedules, following up on outstanding deliverables, and organizing assets for delivery to Prime Video. The role will coordinate with third-party vendors on work related to the editing and versioning of assets, ensuring the highest quality standards, tracking expenditures for all production department related work orders, and distributing assets for Public Relations, Marketing, and Localization needs. This role will work directly with the Content Licensing and Development teams in Los Angeles and Seattle. The position will be the main point of contact in France for the Operations teams in Los Angeles and Seattle. This role will also be responsible for evaluating new post-related products and providing thoughtful advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of asset management areas, including potential vendors, archival solutions, and new technologies.
Key job responsibilities
· Oversee on-time delivery and on-budget execution for all local originals movies projects in development, production, and post production
· Oversee post-production budgets, bids, and schedules
· Vet series staff and vendors
· Liaise between producers and Amazon Studios teams
· Coordinate with production and development departments to assess scope and challenges of projects
· Collaborate closely with internal Localization, Mastering, and Technology teams in preparing for scripted series global releases
· Engage with Marketing, Public Relations, and Prime Video team members to deliver assets
· Evaluate technical workflows
· Travel as required in support of show planning and execution
· Extensive experience as feature post producer/post executive or the equivalent
· Experience with budgeting, scheduling, and implementing feature workflows
· Experience managing relationships with sound, editorial, and finishing post facilities
· Fluent in French and English
· Effective written and verbal English communication skills
· Organized and with great attention to detail
· Understanding of budgeting, scheduling and technical workflows
· Post and editorial problem-solving ability
· Experience in various television and film post production environments
· Experience with scheduling post vendors and creating delivery schedules from the beginning to end of production cycles
· Experience with delivery of assets to studios
· Experience with variety of digital media workflows
· Knowledge of wide array of media asset types
· Experience with international subtitling and dubbing workflows
· Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
· Ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through, and meet deadlines
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite