Amazon place l’intérêt du client au premier plan et travaille à être l’entreprise la plus orientée client au monde.
“Come build the future with us!”
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. To support Amazon in delivering the customer needs AMZL (Amazon Logistics) was born in France in 2017 as Amazon last mile service provider.
The successful candidate will be a key part of AMZL EU Design and Construction team delivering new built Delivery Stations (DS), off site parking and/or the enhancement of existing facilities, having people, safety and sustainability at the heart of his/her role. In addition, this candidate will have to support AMZL EU Design &Construction team in building the processes and systems to support a scalable growth.
This opportunity combines construction supervision, value engineering, innovation, strategy planning, risk management, project, cost and contract management to deliver high quality buildings at the most effective cost. The position requires a person who has experience in fast paced environments and managing a portfolio of projects.
The role will be based in France and will include frequent travel to all various locations within France when required.
· Responsible for overseeing the design and construction of new DS's or refurbishment projects through his/her team.
· Provide overall site management, coordination, planning, specification of business proposals and coordination of subcontractors
· Audit contractors to check that the skills and competences of contract labor are appropriate to need and they are fit to undertake the work on which they will be deployed
· Negotiate contracts with vendors and present formal documentation for approval when required
· Provide technical direction within engineering design / AutoCAD, building design, layouts, build details, schedules and materials. Drive all project teams towards the common goal
· Inform contractors of projected changes in resource or work demand so that they can take appropriate action
· Support contractors’ work and help them to achieve higher performance levels.
· Lead value engineering within the portfolio. Drive innovative solutions
· Advocate for sustainable design
· Ensure that contracted resources deliver work to meet duration and quality targets, addressing and ensuring the correction of under-performance issues. Insist on the highest standards to deliver high quality buildings to the customer
· Communicate progress updates and strategy at senior level
· Completed Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or comparable field or similar internal Amazon experience
· Project/Portfolio Management experience from design phase through permitting, implementation and operation
· Proven ability to lead a team (external or internal as required)
· Fluency in French and English
· Master’s degree in architecture, engineering or construction management
· Ability to effectively communicate Amazon requirements to various audiences (e.g. senior management, peers, public officials, vendors, etc.)
· Ability to travel throughout France and EU
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite