Amazon place l’intérêt du client au premier plan et travaille à être l’entreprise la plus orientée client au monde.
Amazon aspires to offer customers the largest product selection through its unique combination of being a Retailer and providing a Marketplace solution for third-party Sellers.
The Marketplace empowers businesses of all sizes to accelerate their growth online in France and around the world. It is uniquely positioned to do so, because, as of 2018, Sellers have accounted for 58% of sales on Amazon worldwide. The sellers Amazon collaborates with thrive through the features and services Amazons provides its Marketplace, such as new fulfilment solutions, pricing tools, search and advertising optimization, brand building and protection or opportunities to sell across the globe. Selling Partners are our customers!
Amazon Buy Online Pick Up In Store (BOPIS) was first launched in October 2020 in the US with BestBuy and has grown to a worldwide program that connects customers with the physical shops of third party sellers for an ultra-fast product availability – order now and pick up in two hours. We are hiring a Senior Product Manager to drive the expansion plans of BOPIS in France and coordinate with EU5. You will be the leader of this program in France and will work closely with the EU group to scale the learnings to other marketplaces. The program team drives program launch, seller recruitment, customer and seller experience. You will define the go to market strategy, scale the program and drive adoption from new and existing sellers. To achieve this, you will influence the technical teams, drive program adoption of the account management teams and partner with Legal, Editorial, Finance and Tax teams to put in place project structure and establish the mechanisms to drive customer and seller experience. This role is based in Paris and reports into Hardlines Head of Seller Services.
Key job responsibilities
The Senior Product Manager for FR Buy Online Pick Up In Store (BOPIS) is responsible for the coordination of product launch and program performance. Your role would include:
• Build strong relationships with WW product and engineering teams and collaborate with them to define the FR BOPIS roadmap.
• Run continuous customer and seller research through surveys, interviews and focus groups.
• Build business requirements and user stories for product improvement features.
• Partner with the business development team to support seller onboarding and program performance.
• Partner with the Solution Architect team to understand and solve seller onboarding pain points.
• Coordinate User Acceptance Testing.
• Drive go to market plan to secure customer adoption and commercial readiness.
• Define and measure program success.
• Establish mechanisms to collect and act on customer and seller feedback.
• Drive BOPIS business reviews with leadership.
• Share learnings and scale mechanisms to EU5.
About the team
You will be joining the FR marketplace team. Our mission is to help all companies to leverage Amazon as a distribution channel allowing to reach new customers. The Hardlines team helps companies to understand how to use the services offered by Amazon to sell their products to customers across Europe. The FR marketplace team strive to maintain an inclusive, cooperative and friendly work environment in which people development and engagement is a key priority.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of experience demonstrating successful delivery of large-scale programs and delivering new products
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills employed to build strong relationships, lead others, and exercise influence across disciplines.
• Fluency in English. German, French, Italian or Spanish desirable.
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision.
• Resourceful and highly motivated to deliver results with minimal direction in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
• High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
• Strong business judgement and problem-solving skills.
• Experience working in international markets and managing global stakeholders.
• Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals.
• Team-oriented, with the ability to work with and influence others in remote.
Les bénéfices que nous offrons :
· L’opportunité de rejoindre un leader de la distribution en ligne et participer à une nouvelle success story ;
· Un environnement de travail dynamique, motivant avec de très bonnes possibilités de progression professionnelle ;
· Une rémunération compétitive.
Poste basé à Clichy (92)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite