Amazon place l’intérêt du client au premier plan et travaille à être l’entreprise la plus orientée client au monde.
**Note that candidates can be based in Spain (Madrid), Germany (Munich), UK (London), Italy (Milan) or France (Paris).**
Our vision for Amazon Ultra-Fast-Grocery is to establish Amazon as the first-choice grocery store for our customers worldwide. We are looking for a motivated marketer to manage selected paid marketing channels for our International business (Europe and Japan).
In this role, you will sit on a central marketing team for International Amazon Grocery and oversee execution of paid channel initiatives across multiple channels to drive growth for Ultra-Fast-Grocery internationally. You will help define the strategy of and lead the operational plan for your channels to achieve growth goals and address localized marketing challenges across six countries. You will collaborate closely with channel subject matter experts (SMEs) from local marketing teams located within each of the countries where we operate, as well as business partners across Amazon, to implement those plans. You will monitor and respond to performance trends and report on overall business impact of your channels to marketing team and director-level leaders.
You are a self-starter and posses strong analytical skills and thrive working amongst a broad, diverse and international set of stakeholders. You posses strong project management skills and have a track record of delivering quality work. You have demonstrated you can manage ambiguity, you have a passion for testing new initiatives and for scaling your learnings to other teams. You prefer to work smart vs. working hard and lean into mechanisms to make processes more efficient.
Key job responsibilities
· Develop and implement channel-focused marketing strategies.
· Plan and manage channel budgets in collaboration with channel SMEs across six countries.
· Proactively advise channel SMEs and marketing team leads on new channel opportunities and interventions to ensure we reach our goals.
· Partner regularly with a broad set of stakeholders WW — including country marketing teams (incl US-based peers), finance, WW/EU central marketing and more — to implement and localize channel strategies.
· Develop and share tactical expertise to lead operational excellence of your channels in partnership with local channel SMEs.
· Facilitate data-driven decisions with marketing and business leaders, balancing business impact, efficiency and scalability.
· Own reporting mechanisms (in partnership with BI) to communicate to manager and director-level leadership as well as key business partners on performance and roadmap progress.
About the team
You'll be a member of a remote marketing team distributed across the EU. This is a unique opportunity to get involved with a rapidly developing Amazon business and make a wide-reaching impact.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3 - 5 years of paid marketing experience
· Passionate about marketing, including but not limited to Search Engine Marketing, Display Advertising, Paid Social (Facebook/Instagram), Direct Mail.
· Experience managing multiple stakeholders.
· Experience leading marketing initiatives and driving alignment with cross-functional teams and leaders.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical skills; improving your skills related to extracting and handling business and performance data to inform recommendations.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
· Background in online grocery market segment.
· Degree in business, marketing or advertising.
· Experience delivering projects across multiple countries/regions.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!