Description du poste
Join our IDEMIA – Graduate Program !
We are a large international group of 15,000 people worldwide, including 4,000 R&D engineers with an innovative and dynamic mindset.
Our areas of excellence: Artificial Intelligence, biometrics, smart cards, cryptography, embedded software, distributed architecture and cyber-security.
Join IDEMIA group means:
- Commit to protecting individuals, places and the identity of every citizen, while improving the user experience and respect your privacy.
- Design for our clients (governments, public authorities and private organizations) solutions, which make public spaces safer, strengthen border security and provide a unique and reliable identity for everyone.
- Work with project teams and technical experts in France and internationally.
Our Graduate Program will help us find and develop best-in-class talent for our Engineering department.
2 years, 2 countries, 3 assignments!
Over two years and through three different positions, you will embark on a rotating journey across various countries, working with experts within the IDEMIA group.
This Graduate Program will offer you an enriching professional and personal experience, the springboard to a fast-tracked career.
This two-year graduate program will be structured as follows:
Position 1: 9 months as an Integration and Validation engineer within our teams of technical experts in France in order to discover our technological environment and our markets
Position 2: 6 months abroad in one of our R&D and software excellence center: Bogota, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Casablanca or Bangalore. This experience will be an opportunity to develop your international network and to discover a new culture as well as deliver key projects to customers
Position 3: Return to France with a significant change in your scope and responsibilities. These last 9 months will be an opportunity to consolidate your knowledge in order to prepare your future advancement in the Integration & Qualification Manager position and then a Project Manager position.
Who we are looking for:
- You are graduated from a master’s degree from a top-ranked engineering school and you have less than 3 years of experience.
- You like to work in an international environment and you are fluent in English.
- You are curious, versatile and exhibit strong communication skills.
- You are passionate about emerging technologies and IT, with a willingness to join a major player in this field.
Embark in your international Graduate Program journey with us.
- Formation requise
- Heures de travail par semaine
- 4 - 40
- Type de Contrat
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée