Entreprendre ensemble pour un monde en bonne santé, telle est notre mission chez Danone. Nous sommes convaincus que l’Alimentation peut changer le monde.
Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature embodies.
Danone 2030 Goals
At Danone, we believe that the health of people and that of the planet are interdependent and we want to nourish and protect both. Flowing from our ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision, we have defined a set of nine long-term goals —aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations— to embrace the food revolution while creating sustainable value for our shareholders and ecosystem as a whole.
Our more than 100,000 employees are the driving force to achieve this.
The role of the Food Safety (FS) @Danone Department is to:
ANTICIPATE FS evolving & emerging issues
DELIVER FS standards covering all product categories & value chain
LEAD Scientific risks assessments allowing business decisions
SUPPORT all the functions to manage risks, incidents & crisis
DRIVE FS excellence through a Robust FS Management System
DEVELOP credibility & INFLUENCE scientific & regulatory decision makers
BUILD FS knowledge & competencies
PARTNER with the best to support all the missions
DEPLOY a FS CULTURE across the organization
Food Safety Analytical Governance Manager – Microbiology – F/M - (CDI)- L7 – Paris Saclay (91)
Under the responsibility of the Chief Food Safety Officer (CFSO), the Department Food Safety@Danone (FS@D) has the mission to Ensure that DANONE creates, manufactures and delivers its Products Everyday with NO Compromise on Food Safety by strictly following the DANONE Compliance Policy and anticipating Emerging Risks.
ABOUT THE JOB
To be an expert for Danone on Microbiological Analytical Methods, including
- traditional qualitative and quantitative methods,
- alternative and rapid methods
- next generation sequencing (NGS)
Set up Analytical Governance for Danone with the focus on Microbiology
- recommend methods for testing, ensuring all Food Safety parameters in their defined scope to be considered in the Danone testing plans have methods identified in line with internationally accepted methods or validated to prove fitness-for-purpose.
- adapt ISO17025 principles and GLP to testing related to the production environment (verification, standard operating procedures, etc.)
- manage analytical development within 3rd Party Laboratories to meet Danone's analytical testing needs;
- provide training for all new guidelines, standards and procedures released by Analytical Governance
- recommend projects to strengthen the analytical governance for Danone
To anticipate advancements and developments in the analytical microbiological domain by remaining up to date with published Microbiological testing methods, state-of-the-art testing equipment and rapid testing methods, related to
- standard methods
- innovative testing techniques
To build analytical capabilities within Microbiology, for emerging risks and where standard and/or rapid methods do not exist, focusing on the full scope of Danone product range, including challenging and non-standard products such as plant-based products, low moisture foods, infant formulae and Foods for Special Medical Purposes (FSMP), by
- connecting with external institutions (such as 3rd party laboratories, academic institutions, equipment providers) to develop state-of-the-art testing methodologies where needed
- working closely with scientific equipment providers to build capabilities specific to the needs of Danone
- representing Danone in official bodies re Analytical Methods, in-line with a defined strategy, ensuring Danone is recognized as a leader in the field of microbiology, and the information obtained is distributed throughout the company by building solid connections within the Analytical and Microbiological Networks
To manage multi-stakeholder projects related to Analytical Governance, by
- working in compliance with the Food Safety Management System
- application of the appropriate Project Management Tools to ensure timely and quality delivery
- building and maintaining an active internal network within and across divisions to enable a mind-set change in terms of analytics
- actively participating within Danone Networks
- forming strong connections with our business stakeholders based in other centres, i.e. the Netherlands, USA, China, ...
Be the FS@D representative for Analytical Microbiology.
WE OFFER YOU
And highly recommended
If you are ready to meet the challenge, click on the "APPLY NOW" button and join us!
DANONE AND ITS BRANDS
Mix 75g of Activia, 130g of a small Blédina pot, 50cl of an Evian bottle and add a drop of Fortimel ... you get 4 brands representing the 4 divisions of the Danone group: Fresh Dairy Products and Vegetables (Activia, Danette, Actimel, Alpro, etc.), Waters (Evian, Badoit, Volvic, Salvetat), Medical Nutrition (Fortimel, etc.), and Infant Nutrition (Blédina, Gallia).
All these brands are worn by 100,000 Danoners in the World. Don’t wait, vote for the world you want to live in and join the movement!
A LITTLE TASTE?
• Need ?
• Follow our Danoners and our brands on , , ,
• An overview of the premises: and
• What our trainees / alternates think about us:
• Learn more about our jobs on .
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!