Entreprendre ensemble pour un monde en bonne santé, telle est notre mission chez Danone. Nous sommes convaincus que l’Alimentation peut changer le monde.
DANONE SA is looking for a D2I - Business System Analyst - Business Intelligence in Saint Ouen.
Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature embodies.
Danette, Evian, Activia, Volvic, Blédina, sound familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward?
At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world to contribute to our mission: bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Don’t wait, universe and join the movement: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
DANONE's Information Systems (DANIS) organization is looking for a Business System Analyst in the area of Business Intelligence.
The position is part of D2I (Data To Insight) organization which is responsible of reporting Advanced Analytics, EPM, Data Integration, Data Management/Governance and data strategy topics in Danone Group. D2I department, a cross domain, offers the opportunity for its members to work with all divisions, domains and entities within the group.
Inside D2I, the team of Touchpoint and Support for France & CBI (corporate BI) is dedicated to support and delivery of projects for business units in France. The team is also supporting corporate BI applications.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a member of D2I team your main mission will be participate in the effective transformation of our data into assets that bring value for DANONE.
On this position you will:
The position is based in Saint-Ouen until September 2020, then in Rueil-Malmaison
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
* Experience in working with data / reporting
* Min 3 years of experience with Essbase or MicroStrategy is mandatory
* Analytical skills, ability to analyze quickly problems and system issues
* Experience in project management
• Excellent communication skills
* Advanced MS Excel skills
* Good knowledge of ITIL will be additional benefit
* Good knowledge of Tagetik will be additional benefit
* Good knowledge of SQL will be additional benefit
* Good knowledge of Calame (Gathering Software) will be additional benefit
• Good knowledge of business operations
• Good organization of independent work
• Ability to work within cross-functional structures
• Ability of innovative approach to problems
• Initiative and energy, accuracy, timeliness and self-reliance in solutions searching
* Advanced English skills
If we just described your profile, please click the “apply now” button and upload your CV!
DANONE AND ITS BRANDS
Mix 75g of Activia, 130g of a small Blédina pot, 50cl of an Evian bottle and add a drop of Fortimel ... you get 4 brands representing the 4 divisions of the Danone group: Fresh Dairy Products and Vegetables (Activia, Danette, Actimel, Alpro, etc.), Waters (Evian, Badoit, Volvic, Salvetat), Medical Nutrition (Fortimel, etc.), and Infant Nutrition (Blédina, Gallia).
All these brands are worn by 100,000 Danoners in the World. Don’t wait, vote for the world you want to live in and join the movement!
A LITTLE TASTE?
• Need ?
• Follow our Danoners and our brands on , , ,
• An overview of the premises: and
• What our trainees / alternates think about us:
• Learn more about our jobs on .
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!