Entreprendre ensemble pour un monde en bonne santé, telle est notre mission chez Danone. Nous sommes convaincus que l’Alimentation peut changer le monde.
[[cust_contractCBU]] within Corporate is looking for INTERNSHIP Business Development & Trade Marketing H/F - August 2020 1 in France (FR) for Paris.
Healthy food requires a healthy planet and that's what our signature "One Planet, One Health" embodies.
Beyond words, what are the achievements?
The use of flavors is indicated on all the labels of our products, and in the detail of our recipes present on this site. For all our ranges, we take the greatest care in the choice of our flavors and of course respect strictly the regulations.
Find all our actions here:
INTERNSHIP Business Development & Trade Marketing H/F – September 2020
« ONE PLANET, ONE HEALTH », does that mean anything to you?
A healthy diet requires a healthy planet and that's what our signature one planet one health embodies.
This internship will take place at Groupe Danone's headquarters in Paris within the global customer team.
The global customer team's mission is to strengthen its strategic partnerships and accelerate sales with its largest international customers, including Wal-Mart, Tesco, Carrefour, Casino, 7-Eleven.
With our customers Carrefour, Casino, Auchan, DIA%, the Global Customer Team (GCT), in which you will be working with, aligns a global and adapted roadmap, including short and long term strategy.
The main mission you will have is to give support to the 2 GAMs(Global Account Managers) in order to anmate these roadmaps at different levels of the organization and across few countries and when needed with the support of external partners (marketing agencies).
Organize promotional campaigns related to Danone organic range among the 3 subsidiaries in France (Danone Fresh Dairy Products France, Danone Waters France, Blédina France) is an example of one key activation within the global roadmap.
These operations aim to strengthen our partnerships, accelerate our sales and communicate to consumers on strategic dimensions such as solidarity, health and well-being.
Framed (e) and trained by two international key account managers, you will evolve on the following missions:
- Trade and in store marketing: create designs, PLVS, leaflets and other communications (including digital) with the support of marketing agencies, as well as the execution plans in store.
- Project Manager: work with and embark the Danone teams of the 3 subsidiaries, and be the point of daily contact to advance and coordinate the different stages of the project.
- Budget and quotation management, negotiation with providers.
- Performance analysis after each operation to build the balance sheet.
- Management Datasharing Global Business Intelligence Tool.
- In addition to these responsibilities, you will be able to participate in other initiatives within the team based on the current affairs of the business.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT,
THEY ARE THE ONES WHO SAY !
"Values that are really reflected in the people in the group. The confidence and the responsibilities given, I do not feel like being an intern. "intern. Danone Eaux France. Commercial/sales. End of study internship/master 2
Source: survey happy trainees 2019
Find all the opinions of our interns and apprentices
If this offer suits you, apply without further delay!
The recruitment process will take place in two stages:
1. HR telephone interview with Joëlle, talent Manager
2. a physical / vidéo interview with the Manager of the position
Put all the odds on your side to win this internship by watching our video on the recruitment process at Danone
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!