What are you going to do
Starting from end of December/beginning of January we are looking for someone to join our StudentJob International division in The Netherlands. During your allround content marketing internship, you will learn a lot about all aspects of online marketing ! At the start of your content marketing internship you will get different trainings, so knowledge in online marketing is not required.
Your tasks will involve :
- Writing content for the website and our partners ;
- Optimizing content on our website ;
- Contacting partners to start or improve corporations ;
- Analyzing website performance with Google Analytics ;
- Creating content for our social media channels ;
- Responding to all partners, from big name companies to students ;
- Work together with the sales team ;
- We really appreciate you bringing in new ideas !
What we offer
- Trainings on different online marketing tools (AdWords, Google Analytics) ;
- A friendly, international and young office ;
- A competitive European placement salary (550€) ;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. 200€ per month) ;
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant (+/- 350€ p/month) ;
- Free lunch and Friday afternoon drinks !
What we ask:
- Licence, Bachelor required
- Your native tongue is French and you can speak English ;
- You enjoy writing content and have excellent written and verbal communication skills ;
- You are interested in content marketing and international business ;
- You work well in a team environment, you are self-motivated and you pay good attention to detail ;
- You are available to start at the end of December / beginning of January 2019 and can stay for 6 months
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
About StudentJob international :
StudentJob International is operating in many European countries. We strive to be the ultimate online job portal for students benefiting both students and companies with regards to recruitment for temporary/full-time jobs, internships, placements and graduate jobs. Your role will be essential in implementing effective marketing strategies to contribute to our success !
The best thing about working at StudentJob? Everyone says it’s the work environment!
- Education Level
- Ecoles supérieures, Université, Ecole de commerce/IAE
- à l'échelle nationale
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Responsible for
- Creating and writing content to increase our visibility of the website.
- Type of Job
- Marketing / Communication / Publicité / PR, Marketing digital / e-commerce / Internet
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Anglais, Français