QUI SOMMES-NOUS ?
Situé dans un espace de co-working, au cœur de Paris et plongé dans le monde des start’ups, Thales Digital Factory apporte un support opérationnel à la mise en œuvre de la transformation digitale de Thales.
Thales wants to become a Digital champion in all of its markets. The Digital Transformation Program launched by the group aims at leveraging digital technologies and culture to offer best-in-class digital offers to our clients and new ways of working to our employees.
In order to accelerate this transformation, Thales Digital Factory is being set up to manage the transverse transformations, develop ground-breaking digital offers for all markets and new services for employees. The Digital Culture and Processes workstream needs a motivated person to help massify awareness of digital culture to the Thales population. Last year we created the first digital content and physical trainings for our community but failed to create a community at scale. 2019 is the year we roll out and we need you!
To achieve this goal, Thales is looking for top talents and characters able to create the future.
Located in WeWork La Fayette, Thales Digital Factory is looking for
Digital Culture and Processes Community Manager Intern
Based in Paris (75009)
WHO ARE YOU?
Proactive and autonomous, the organization will also rely on your capacity to propose new ideas to be on a continuous improvement.
Thales Digital Factory gather more than 150 persons from all horizons and various path, they all share a positive mindset, set toward collective success.
WHAT COULD WE ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER?
If you are interested in digital culture you can help transform Thales by:
* Helping spread awareness about digital culture (e.g. Agile, flat organisations, Lean Startup) - knowing about these topics is useful but we can train you if you have the right mindset and are interested in this.
* Finding and helping create engaging digital content on new ways of working that inspires and helps our Thales community.
* Helping create a digital culture network open for all employees as well as for our community of culture captains and culture coaches.
* Helping with visits at the Digital Factory in Paris, where you will be based, to raise awareness and understanding of digital culture
* Helping create a very cool and disruptive event for the advanced culture community
* Researching and analysing ideas from existing external Digital Transformation events and proposing ways in which Thales can benefit from them.
French & English languages are needed.
You are caring, open minded, and passionate? You have competencies that you want to share? You like to learn from others? You want to take part into the digital transformation of a big group? We are looking forward to meet you !
The perspective to join an innovative Group motivates you? Join us by applying to this offer.
You want to know more about Thales’ activities? Click .
Innovation, passion, ambition : rejoignez Thales et créez le monde de demain, dès aujourd’hui.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite