Atos est un leader international de la transformation digitale avec environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays et un chiffre d’affaires annuel de l’ordre 12 milliards d’euros.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100,000 employees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index. For more information, visit: atos.net
This internship within the M&A department of Atos Group will allow you to participate in various stages of the acquisition process, in France and abroad.
You will be fully integrated into the team and participate in merger and acquisitions carried out by Atos Group (including Worldline) including:
- Financial analysis and valuation of targets
- Strategic analysis of targets in the IT Services and Payment sector together with the help of relevant operational departments
- Financial engineering of the proposed transactions
- Coordination of due diligence
- Preparation of documents for the Group Investment Committee and the Board of Directors Education
You have been learning either in Business Schools, Engineering Schools or UniversitiesMajor: Corporate Finance/Accounting
- Excellent skills in corporate finance: Understand valuation related techniques, financial engineering and key financial ratios
- Capacity of analysis and synthesis
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Good knowledge of business law would be a plus
- Rigorous, organized, intellectually curious, reactive, adaptive, team player, highly available
Ideally, you have already completed a first internship in M&A/corporate finance (i.e. in an investment bank), a large listed company (preferably in the IT consulting sector) or a firm in Transaction Services
Fluent English indispensable, fluency in another language would be appreciated
IT working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Powerpoint
Beginning of the internship in 2018
Period: 4 - 6 months
At Atos, diversity is at the heart of our HR policy. That’s why Atos reached an agreement related to men and women professional equality. Furthermore our missions are all accessible to persons with disabilities, whatever the nature of their disability.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!