Hermès est une maison familiale indépendante qui poursuit sa tradition artisanale française depuis bientôt deux siècles et déploie aujourd’hui sa créativité à travers 14 métiers.
For more than 150 years, John Lobb has prided itself in upholding the highest standards and levels of craftsmanship and design in the creation of hand-made shoes and boots for men.
A company of the Hermes group since 1976, the bespoke footwear is still hand-crafted in our workshop in Paris while the ready to wear collections are manufactured in our Northampton factory.
John Lobb owns a distribution network that includes twenty stores established in eight countries, and works with a highly selective network of partners and authorized retailers around the world.
• To be fully competent in all aspects of machining a shoe upper.
• To be fully competent/or a willingness to learn all aspects of fitting a shoe upper.
• Work as part of a team and on an individual basis working to obtain the daily/weekly targets ensuring quality is at the highest standard.
• Able to prioritise the work to meet production needs.
• Be prepared to flex daily work load if required to take account of exceptional events, such as urgent tickets, machine break-downs, lack of materials, etc. and communicate to relevant Team Leader / Supervisor.
• Liaise with the Team Leader and/or Supervisor to address specific quality or production problems.
• Ensure departmental machinery and equipment is in good working order and any problems are reported to the Team Leader and/or Supervisor.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!