Hermès est une maison familiale indépendante qui poursuit sa tradition artisanale française depuis bientôt deux siècles et déploie aujourd’hui sa créativité à travers 14 métiers.
Hermès may be the name of a company, but it is above all the name of a family who, for nearly two centuries, has been shaping the history of a Parisian house based on expertise and quality, tradition and innovation.
A harness maker then a saddler, Hermes now channels its creativity through 14 métiers. The key values remain the same: high standards and authenticity, elegance and simplicity, imagination and daring.
An independent family business, Hermes continues to live by its French tradition of craftsmanship by creating and producing beautiful, useful and lasting objects. The company brings together more than 12,000 employees in 50 countries and 60 subsidiaries, all artisans in their own way and all committed to the long-term development of the company.
Buying and Order Coordination
· Develop OTB and buying tools each season on general and store level.
· Implement merchandise strategy short/Long term through briefing and guiding the product assortment during buying sessions.
· Supervise buying and order validation and modification by store level base on sales, stock and future development.
· Follow up with Custom service and logistic on order confirmation and delivery.
Routine Merchandising works
· Product training for sales steam on seasonal basis and develop specific briefing materials regularly.
· Balance stock, manage re-orders and other special product requirements.
· Regular sales and analysis report plus specific reports for management’s review. Conducting competitor’s analysis.
· Work closely with visual merchandising and store managers to ensure that all stores are presented to customers in line with the HQ standards.
· Work closely with Paris métier to provide market insights (needs), product feedbacks and training seminars.
· Seasonal launch and withdraw plans.
· Leading the merchandising function in PR events, coordination with multi-functions to ensure the outcome in line with company strategy.
· Support visual merchandising with special display.
· Develop incentive program for sales motivation.
· 5-8 years’ experience in Merchandising supervisor or above especially in Men Ready to wear.
· Luxury or Fashion Retail Industry. Ability to lead and drive performance.
· Strong data analysis skills.
· Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese. French speaking is plus.
· Good interpersonal & communication skills
· Strong problem-solving and able to work under pressure.
· Highly self-motivated and directed, detail-minded.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!