The Managing Director oversees all aspects of the business including sales, operations, buying, client development, service and staff management. This position is fully accountable for strategy, execution of initiatives and overall performance of the boutique.All other duties assigned by supervisor.
Hermès of ParisGeneral mission
• Oversees store team including Floor Director(s), Assistant Manager(s) and Operations Manager when applicable and ensures that management team is well informed, trained and aligned in approach
• Provides strategy for team motivation, orchestrates change as needed, drives results through excellent people management
• Maintains at all times high morale and drive to achieve results
• Provides timely, thoughtful and appropriate analysis of business opportunities and the corresponding strategy for the development of the boutique
• Manages the buying process including the preparation, strategy and execution of the buy
• Ensures the highest level of service, coaching staff and management for increased performance
• Conducts/supervises the monthly touchbase sales coaching process, effectively coaching for optimal results
• Addresses all issues effecting the boutique in a timely and thoughtful manner, delegating and following up as necessary
• Effectively partners with all corporate departments, merchandising, métier heads etc. to make sure the boutique is well supported in achieving its goals
• Maintains an active database of candidates for boutique. Recruits, interviews and selects appropriately
• Embraces and supports all company initiatives, contests, programs
• Full responsibility for P&L, sales goal and inventory results
• Full responsibility for training of staff, communication and adherence to policy
• Maintains active HR notes on team performance and is responsible to write annual evaluations for direct reports in addition to guiding managers for all boutique reviews
• Manage stock for qualitative and quantitative maintenance respecting best sellers, aged inventory, and MOS guidelines
• Active partner with Communications Team to organize relevant Events that build client relationships and reflect the spirit of the House
• Work closely with VM team to ensure exceptional standards are always respected and new product stories are always highlighted
• Be fully aware of market trends and conduct regular competitive shopping
• YES - Supervises Assistant Manager, Operations Manager when applicable, all sales staff and sales support.
• YES - Full P&L responsibility. The Managing Director is responsible for achieving the sales goal for the year for their specific location. They also need to ensure the store is profitable and has an accurate inventory that falls within the parameters the company sets. Responsible for maintaining stock levels all in all métiers and sell thru’s to achieve sales goals for the year.
Decision Making Responsibility
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite