Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
The Sales Associate is responsible for:
• Welcoming the clients, showing an active role on the selling floor;
• Listening and identifying their needs, ensuring that each one receives an excellent and professional service throughout;
• Being Storyteller, suggesting and surprising, delivering quality and consistency of service to develop client relationships and sales services;
• Guiding the clients towards their choice by responding to their objections and understanding what best corresponds to their wishes;
• Accompanying the clients till they leave the store holding the Orange Bag;
• Preparing for the future, building up and maintaining a loyal Clientele;
• Ensuring stock replenishment at all times and reporting shortages;
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite