The e-Catalogue Coordinator will perform job functions related to the maintenance and integrity of the eCommerce catalogue and system data capture. They will support department reporting and business development initiatives.All other duties assigned by supervisor.
• Responsible for seasonal catalogues and uploads including validations, translations, tax code assignments, pricing validation, ongoing standardization and embellishments in the PIM.
• Manage regular catalogue audits for updates on sizing, tax codes and pricing.
• Audit and publish stock online daily.
• QA site daily for issues such as bugs, broken images, harmonized thumbnails and descriptions, load speed, etc. Report accordingly and follow-thru to resolution.
• Review and optimize left menu navigations and groupings to increase sales and stock rotations.
• Collaborate with Paris team on unpublishable items (photos, pricing, descriptions, etc).
Orchestrate returns for photography and/or local photography initiatives.
• Monitor negatives SKUs in inventory management systems; analyze and report to IT team for correction.
• Maintenance of omni-channel catalogue including but not limited to addition/removal of references routinely and compilation of monthly analysis and reporting.
• Create product selections for merchandising pushes according to monthly editorial calendar, monitor presentation of product selections daily and update products on as needed basis.
• Support customer service team with catalogue and image related issues.
• Support department in ongoing inventory management and fiscal inventory.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite