• Responsible for seasonal catalogues and uploads including validations, translations, tax code assignments, pricing validation, ongoing standardization and embellishments in the PIM.
• Manage regular catalogue audits for updates on sizing, tax codes and pricing.
• Audit and publish stock online daily.
• QA site daily for issues such as bugs, broken images, harmonized thumbnails and descriptions, load speed, etc. Report accordingly and follow-thru to resolution.
• Review and optimize left menu navigations and groupings to increase sales and stock rotations.
• Collaborate with Paris team on unpublishable items (photos, pricing, descriptions, etc).
Orchestrate returns for photography and/or local photography initiatives.
• Monitor negatives SKUs in inventory management systems; analyze and report to IT team for correction.
• Maintenance of omni-channel catalogue including but not limited to addition/removal of references routinely and compilation of monthly analysis and reporting.
• Create product selections for merchandising pushes according to monthly editorial calendar, monitor presentation of product selections daily and update products on as needed basis.
• Support customer service team with catalogue and image related issues.
• Support department in ongoing inventory management and fiscal inventory.
Sectionnez la région qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et recevez les nouvelles offres d'emplois associées par e-mail