Atos est un leader international de la transformation digitale avec environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays et un chiffre d’affaires annuel de l’ordre 12 milliards d’euros.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100,000 employees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion.
The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For more information, visit: atos.net
Caractéristiques du poste
This internship provides the possibility to be working on critical business priorities for the organization and contribute to the mid to long term objectives of the organization, in which you work closely together with and/or support the different levels of management.
As a PMO support & analyst intern, you will be working in an international, high profile team and you will be able to have a strong learning curve. You will learn how the GHR Reporting is working and how the organizational and technological changes are adapted.
PMO support activities would include
· Managing Robotization & Process Automation (RPA) and Standard Reports & Dashboards (SRD) Programs administration
· Supporting GHR Reporting management in planning and monitoring the RPA & SRD Programs
· Identifying and obtaining information, support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the RPA & SRD Programs
· Managing expectations of stakeholders and having a clear overview of what needs to be done
· Driving, leading and supporting the RPA & SRD teams
Analyst activities would include
· Gathering information and data from the both the internal and external resources, structured documentation
· Analyzing processes, data, identifying quick wins and long-term improvements, and setting priorities
· Performing reporting and analyzing the data to derive conclusions
· Providing comprehensive documents and data regarding figures and progress around the RPA & SRD programs
As a project management intern, the applicant will be expected to have :
· Excellent English language skills - French would be a plus
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Comfortableness with numbers and good level of Excel knowledge are required
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Robust analytical skills with sound business sense
· Familiarity with HR terminology and processes is a plus
Preference for candidates who are looking for their 2nd or 3rd internship in their student career
At Atos diversity is central to our HR policy. That’s why Atos reached an agreement related to men and women professional equality. Furthermore, our missions are all accessible to persons with disabilities, whatever the nature of their disability.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite