Description du poste
Integration analyst design high-volume, real-time or batch, exchanges & interfaces between L'Oréal Group Applications , or SaaS to SaaS Services. he provide analysis and specifications of data models and data mapping/translation schemas that integrate separate data sources. he manage the interface development process and provide training and support for production Team. A sense of urgency, the ability to make good decisions, and the prioritization of tasks is necessary.
- Assists in the creation of interface design specifications and diagrams for proposed data exchange interfaces.
- Develops interfaces using specified tools and standards.
- Assists in the development of test plans and performs unit testing for all interface projects.
- Maintains interface documentation and specifications with guidance of Interface Developer.
- Assists with the deployment of tested interfaces into a production environment.
- Provides interface maintenance training to application support teams.
- Takes final responsibility for interface issue diagnosis and resolution reported by support teams.
- Contributes to healthcare application integration strategy and implementation in the community.
- Work closely with project/account managers on customer-specific initiatives that involve data translation or integration development.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to data transformation and flow.
- Analyze customer data specifications and provide gap analysis.
- Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- Provide customers or internal teams with support on technical integration issues. Assist others in development.
- Write transition plans to move development work into various environments.
- Facilitate training on integration techniques and methods, including creation of documentation for such training.
- Expert knowledge of SOA, Object-Oriented techniques, programming concepts and Integration design patterns.
- Experience developing web services for application integration. (REST & SOAP)
- Experience with architecting complex frameworks.
- Experience in leading technical deliveries. (CI/CD )
- Experience developing TIBCO Mediation & 7Layer/CA APIs
- Strong Experience implementing integration between SAP (all modules) & Other (Saas Applications)
- Working knowledge of SQL, preferably on MSSQL
- Experience developing and implementing governance and best practices for above technologies
- Entrepreneurship: ability to think innovatively, evaluate and propose new ideas and solutions, while maintaining a pragmatic attitude
- Decoding and strength of conviction: ability to generate effective interaction, convince and reconcile in order to gain ownership and reach a positive and accepted conflict resolution
- Ability to handle complex situations and act through transversal skills
- Ability to facilitate cooperation and collaboration: is able to develop a collaborative / cooperative mode of operation and teamwork integrating participants from different sectors, countries and cultures to achieve common objectives
- Ability to understand the business of L'Oréal: assimilates the overall business strategy of the company, the long-term needs of users / customers and knows how to translate them into IT strategy
- Knowledge of development methodologies and best practices in IT architecture; ability to use this knowledge in different technology areas to develop and produce the IT architecture schema that meets the business needs of the business
- Knowledge of project management methodologies ,including those used to define the stages of a project and implement action plans
- Network & Infrastructure knowledge
- Type de Contrat
- CDI - Temps plein
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée