Description du poste
L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. A unique and international portfolio of 34 complementary brands, generating over 25.8 billion euro of sales in 2016 : Lancôme, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, Armani Parfums, YSL, Kerastase, Vichy, Kiehl’s, La Roche-Posay, Gemey Maybelline NY, Shu Uemura, NYX, Urban Decay, Diesel...
Under the supervision of the Digital Associate General Counsel, you will be supporting L’Oréal digital teams (both at Corporate level and for Brand International Marketing Directions (DMIs)) in the legal framing of their projects in accordance with relevant group guidelines and relevant legislations.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and follow-up of commercial contracts both with multi-national corporation and with start-ups;
- Contract typology include digital IT agreement (SaaS, software license, maintenance, integration, consultancy agreements) for the Group’s digital transformation including its data analytics, CRM, social listening, ratings & reviews, loyalty, digital media, website creation and webmastering, ecommerce (PSP, OMS, externalization) and elearning activities.
- Validating, in coordination with the IT, Digital & Data Legal team, the data processes involved in Digital projects and, in collaboration with the project teams, ensure compliance with GDPR accountability requirements;
- Ensuring digital touchpoints include all appropriate information and processes to ensure compliance with GDPR requirements;
- Setting up or updating of standard Group contractual documentations;
- Participating in the animation of the Legal intranet website which provides information and tools to business teams and to the L’Oréal Legal community worldwide.
- 4/8 years law firm experience and experience in a corporate legal department of a consumer digital product company is preferred;
- Master in Law (preferably in Contract and IT/Digital law);
- Strong understanding of, and interest in, the technology, architecture and design that supports consumer digital products, and content and marketing;
- Proficient in related deal work, including digital agency, paid media, licensing, SAAS and technology contacts, and how specific contract clauses affect digital products, marketing campaigns and partnerships;
- Demonstrated ability to learn business requirements quickly, analyze legal and commercial risks and propose creative, business-oriented solutions;
- Solid background in privacy and data protection law and an ability to apply that knowledge in a practical and pragmatic way in projects;
- Strong drafting skills and experience of contract negotiation particularly with cloud providers and data processors;
- Comprehensive understanding of business environment and business models;
- Good awareness of the role of the legal function in a large business and ability to contribute actively in the taking of key business decisions;
- Sound judgment, excellent problem-solving skills, practicality, a focus on business outcomes, and flexibility to manage multiple matters simultaneously;
- Sound IT knowledge;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently within a multinational organization;
- Ability to identify, prioritize and resolve issues quickly and effectively is essential;
- Fluent in English.
- Type de Contrat
- CDI - Temps plein
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée