Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Description du poste
As an Agency Account Strategist, your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agency Partners. You work with a wide variety of advertisers, and deliver the optimal digital advertising solution for each customer.
- Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote other products.
- Provide strategic advice and help Agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Media Agencies.
- Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and e mail.
Contrat et avantages
Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package:
- Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with see views!)
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages
gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Bachelor/ Licence minimum
- Au moins un an dans la publicité ou dans la campagne PPC
- Native level of French.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- +1 Years of experience on advertising or building PPC Campaigns.
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Google products such as AdWords, AdSense or YouTube.
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a
desire to learn and develop.
- Formation requise
- Ecoles supérieures, Université, Ecole de commerce/IAE, Autres Grandes Ecoles
- à l'échelle nationale
- Type de Contrat
- CDI - Temps plein, CDD - Temps plein
- Responsable de
- Gérer les stratégies
- Vente , Marketing digital / e-commerce / Internet
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée