Building our Supercharger and Destination charger networks is vital to our success, making driving electric vehicles more and more accessible to a wider audience. Our networks are expanding across Europe and so too is our Charging Team. This team manages everything from the planning and mapping of future Supercharger stations, to their installation and construction. They operate in a complex environment dealing with the whole process; country mapping, identifying potential sites, assessing their viability, negotiating contracts, site development and construction through to marketing and opening the site.
· Manage comprehensive site diligence.
· Organize internal tools For Destination Charging and build pipeline (find proper sites, contact Landlord, classify sites,…)
· Obtain all necessary approvals with grid operators, and permitting authorities.
· Draft and negotiate landlord agreements
· Work closely with installation partners to assess and manage installation costs and timeline.
· Build and maintain relationships with key deployment partners.
Sectionnez la région qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et recevez les nouvelles offres d'emplois associées par e-mail