As a member of the Google Team at Teleperformance, you will be working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for Google AdWords. You will be responsible for your own client portfolio, optimizing your clients' Google AdWords campaigns, and ensuring that customer expectations are met.
Description du poste
You will become a specialist advisor for french companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Google AdWords customer base across EMEA. You will be part of the largest Google AdWords team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the french online marketing environment.
- You are responsible for acquiring new Google AdWords customers by qualified leads, closing deals at the appropriate budget agreed upon and subsequently up-selling these if the potential is there.
- You must understand the customer’s requirements and objectives, and match Google AdWords solutions and marketing strategies.
- You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
Contrat et avantages
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket
- Airport pick-up service
- Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with see views!)
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google AdWords and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1 Year of experience in sales environment
- Native level of French.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- A team player with problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- Formation requise
- Type de Contrat
- CDI - Temps plein
- Responsable de
- French Sales & Account Management
- Consulting / Business development
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée
- Anglais, Français