L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25,8 billion consolidated sales (in 2016). As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
L'Oréal is looking for a junior Project Manager Officer (PMO)
- Actively participate in the setting up of a new retail IT organization to support the development of the L'Oréal direct retail business.
- Work very closely with the global retail delivery manager and the Global retail Business Relationship Manager.
Responsibilities and main missions :
- Managing and facilitating the brands management process.
- Ensure project management standards are followed.
- Gathering of project data and production of information for management review.
- Capturing and following-up project risks.
- Support for the 3 zones (AMERICAS, APAC, EMEA) communication.
- Method, quality, monitoring of KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
Project management skills :
- Knowledge in Project Management.
- Effective dialogue with the team.
- Teamwork, excellent social skills, intellectual flexibility.
- Appropriate communication, autonomy, solidarity.
Other skills :
- Pack Office.
- Fluent in English, any other language will be appreciated.
Evidence of a Master's degree in Information Management or equivalent in Business School.
Your internship / apprenticeship :
- Located in the Paris area (Clichy).
- Compensation : between 1 250€ and 1 400€ gross (internship).
- Internship starting from January 2018 for 6 months.
- You will benefit from a full integration process and from an individual HR follow-up throughout your internship.