L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25,8 billion consolidated sales (in 2016). As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
L'Oréal is looking for a Retail Business Intelligence Project Manager
- Actively participate in all project phases (design, build, test, rollout).
- Ensure project management standards are followed.
- Report on project status, risk and progress.
- Assure the communication of the project status to all zones (APAC, AMERICAS, EMEA).
- Implementing scoring and prioritization models to help assess which requests should be approved.
- Method, quality, monitoring of KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
Project management skills :
- Knowledge in Project Management.
- Effective dialogue with the team.
- Teamwork, excellent social skills, intellectual flexibility.
- Appropriate communication, autonomy, solidarity.
- Knowledge on AGILE methodology is a plus.
Other skills :
- Pack Office.
- Fluent in English.
Evidence of a Master's degree in Information Management or equivalent in Business School.
Your internship / apprenticeship :
- Located in the Paris area (Clichy).
- Compensation : between 1 250€ and 1 400€ gross (internship).
- Internship starting from January 2018 for 6 months.
- You will benefit from a full integration process and from an individual HR follow-up throughout your internship.