Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100,000 employees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business& Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For more information, visit:
You will directly report to the Global Head ofSocial Business Center.
- Monitor Social Media Analytics dashboards with different data visualization layer to support internal & external services
- Support Customer Social Business Intelligence services in connection with Communications & Marketing
- Support Social Business Center animation in relation with Communities Manager
- Support the Digital PR & Media team objectives and propose initiatives to help Communications digitalization
Your responsibilities for MarCom Social Business Center:
- Implement and industrialize Social Media Analytics dashboards and support SBC on-demand services
- Filter& monitor the big data of social conversations according to Atos business priorities (Offers, Products, Client, and Competitors)
- Detect expectations, business trends, changes to sentiments, comparison and correlation with Analytics & data visualization to support Lead generations & social selling.
- Continue to document free applications and SBC pro tools back-up online Social monitoring (veille sociale)
- Support social media evangelization by providing help and training about SBC monitoring tools
- Support the Communications Digital transformation objectives and propose initiatives
- Propose permanent innovation in area to increase Digital Reputation of Atos
You are in a graduate program (BAC+4/5).
You have a first experience in Digital marketing and social media (Communities management, good knowledge of professional network).
You can both speak and write in English or French.
At Atos, diversity is at the heart of our HR policy. Thats why Atos reached an agreement related to men and women professional equality. Furthermore our missions are all accessible to persons with disabilities, whatever the nature of their disability.
Sectionnez la région qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et recevez les nouvelles offres d'emplois associées par e-mail