Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100,000 employees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defence, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Atos Global IT & Processes organisation is a global IT organisation serving all Atos divisions & GBUs. Within the SAP Applications Tower and reporting to the Group ERP Application Manager, we are currently seeking for a Group SAP ERP Treasury Application Specialist.
·Responsible for the functional scope in the entire domain. Candidate will oversee all the evolutions in the global SAP template regarding business processes in a Corporate Treasury function like bank management, Bank Communication management (with SAP BCM and Swiftnet), Cash management, cash pooling, intercompany netting, securitisation, Exchange and interest rates upload and Extended treasury and Financial instruments (TRM)
·Business Analyst working closely with business partners to identify problems and requirements and provide complete business solutions in the domain based on SAP Technology
·Work closely with offshore internal suppliers in Atos B&PS and IDM to ensure the quality of the deliveries in time
·Apply best practices and standard solutions supporting standardization of processes and industrialization of deployments while keeping custom & local solutions to a minimum
·Ensure the consistency & scope of the SAP Global Template driving Group standardization
·Participate in global IT projects in Treasury domain as a subject-matter expert and advise the business and different project teams
·Support Atos Integration programs and rollout of Global SAP template
· Strong competences in SAP Finance Consultancy in the area of corporate treasury configuring business processes in SAP like payment and bank statement processing ,exchange & interest rate processing, cash-pooling , corporate netting, securitisation, etc.
· At least 5-year experience delivering SAP implementation projects in Treasury domain
· Experience and competence in SAP TRM is highly valuable as well as technical expertise (ABAP, interfaces, etc.)
· SAP FI/CO Certification is an advantage
· Very self-driven and resource able to work under pressure and with experience in international projects and working with distributed teams and offshore resources
· Successful candidate will have advanced, analytic, communication and presentation skills and in general customer facing skills
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Service mentality and a high sense of ownership of the issues and requests assigned.
· Ability to travel when required (1%)
· English fluency is a must
· Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Financial Accounting/Management Accounting or equivalent.
At Atos, diversity is at the heart of our HR policy. Thats why Atos reached an agreement related to men and women professional equality. Furthermore our missions are all accessible to persons with disabilities, whatever the nature of their disability.
Sectionnez la région qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et recevez les nouvelles offres d'emplois associées par e-mail