Java J2EE Software Engineer required for leading European player in the Payment business.
Analysis, design of complex systems and transversal processes in payment business.
Part of a transversal team responsible for strategic and long term processes around common components, release and support management for the payment platform and its customers.
Support to the project leader, support to internal and external stakeholders of the payment platform by technical leading of the transversal activities.
Transfer of the results gained during analysis to technical design and (object oriented, SOA) and process.
Implement design software solutions together with teams from architecture, development, maintenance and transversal technical projects.
Support to the release and maintenance managers.
Based in Blois (France)
- Final degree (university or technical college) in software engineering, computer science or equivalent education.
Technical skills and tools (mandatory):
- Java, JEE (JSP, Servlets, EJB 3.0, JPA, JMS), Tapestry
- Web services development (SOAP, WSDL)
- Git/Mercurial, Eclipse or IntelliJ, XML
- Application server: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
- SQL knowledge (Oracle or similar)
- OS: Windows, Unix, Linux
Sectionnez la région qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et recevez les nouvelles offres d'emplois associées par e-mail