Technology & Change Graduate Scheme at Global Asset Manager. Luxembourg. Are you excited about emerging technologies? Do you have an interest in finance? Do you think in a logical way and enjoy problem solving? If so, the Schroders Technology & Change grad programme might be for you… Deadline: 10th November 2017 'We bring together people and data to spot the trends that will shape the future. This provides a unique perspective which allows us to always invest with conviction'
Key Selling Points
- Working in small teams gives focused attention on you, exposure to individuals in senior positions and the opportunity for rapid internal career progression.
- Chance to learn multiple different coding languages.
- As a test centre for Microsoft, graduates can make use of the latest technologies to work on live projects with real-life application.
- IMC qualification (and others suited to your specialism) funded and supported.
- You will be at the forefront of developing new, strategic, state of the art architecture.
- Personal development is incredibly important to Schroders and there is a committee dedicated to grads.
Schroders are a truly global asset manager who manage almost £300 billion on behalf of institutional investors, retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world. The firm still retains its collaborative culture and family feel, being still 40% owned by the Schroder family. Graduates may even have the opportunity to meet the CEO. With over 200 years of experience and a stable ownership, they take a long-term view both on investments and in the people they hire.In this role grads will ultimately be using technology and data to solve problems for the business. They will be providing critical insight and high-quality solutions from a technological perspective into key investment decisions that front office investment managers will be making. This could involve:
Can I apply?
- You must have a commitment to pursuing a long term career and living here. Speaking French or German would be an advantage.
- You must be interested in developing technology as well as in the financial industry. Schroders need grads who have a logical and methodical way of thinking and enjoy problem solving.
- You will have a commitment to working in technology and some past experience of coding in any language.- This role requires individuals who thrive on problem-solving and are excited by the prospect of working with technology to deliver innovative solutions in the financial world.
Sélectionnez le secteur qui vous intéresse ci-dessous et n'oubliez pas votre adresse email!
Souhaitez-vous postuler en un clic et être averti(e) de nos dernières offres correspondant à vos critères ? Connectez vous en tant qu'étudiant!Inscription gratuite