Internship Sales for team France at StudentJob International
Are you looking for international business work experience to massively enhance your CV? YoungCapital is the largest student employment company in the Netherlands and we are growing internationally under the name of StudentJob! We are searching for a native French speaker who is a Business undergraduate to join our French division at the StudentJob headquarters in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands - 15 minutes from Amsterdam by train.
Description du poste
StudentJob is an international company that has been successfully launched in many European countries including the UK, Spain, Germany, The Netherlands and of course France. Your role will be crucial in ensuring StudentJob France is a continued success. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people, establishing a relationship with clients whilst marketing and selling the different products and services we provide. Of course, extensive (sales) training and support by your team is provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
Contrat et avantages
- Creative freedom;
- Independent management of projects;
- Acquisition of various sales techniques;
- Opportunity to contribute to development and success;
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment;
- International work experience- this is highly sought after and valued by employers, setting you aside from other candidates when applying for future positions;
- Competitive international salary (€550,-);
- Reimbursement for travel expenses (up to €200,- per month);
- Healthy lunch, snacks and coffee provided;
- Holiday entitlement;
- Interesting bonus program.
- Ecole de commerce/IAE, Université, Autres Grandes Ecoles
- No experience required
- Your native language is French and you speak advanced English; both written and oral;
- Currently doing a study in Economics, Marketing, PR or a relatable study;
- Enthusiasm and interest in sales;
- Creative, proactive and goal-oriented thinking;
- Preferably available to work for 6 months;
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe.
- Temps de travail
- Type de Contrat
- Consulting / Business development , Vente
- Formation requise
- Ecole de commerce/IAE, Université, Ecoles supérieures, Autres Grandes Ecoles
- Permis de conduire FR/EU exigé
- Voiture exigée
- Lettre de motivation exigée