One of our clients, an expert in customer service, is looking for candidates to work in customer service positions full-time in Athens, Greece. You will be working for a well-know international company. If you speak Lithuanian and English, wish to acquire first-hand experience in international environment, then this offer is for you.
- Receiving and handling inquiries and provide support in the native language through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Acting as the first point of contact to all Lithuanian speaking clients.
- Pro-actively responding to customer queries in Lithuanian via inbound calls, emails, chat.
- Data inputting and information management
- Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issue.
What we offer:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi(from the airport to the hotel)
- Hotel : up to 2 weeks accommodation
- Support to rent their own flat
- Production bonus
- Training 1 month
- Greek lessons
- Graduates of High School, College, University
- Native Lithuanian speaker
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
- Education Level
- Ecole de commerce/IAE, Ecole d'ingénieurs, Université, Ecoles supérieures, Lycée ou CFA, Autres Grandes Ecoles
- à l'échelle nationale
- Type of Contract
- CDD - Temps plein
- Type of Job
- Service client / call center / centre d'appel
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Lettre de motivation exigée
- Anglais, Autres